Introduction to Swimlanes
Swimlanes are labels in your map that are placed horizontally where you can freely organise according to the responsibilities of a business process or sub-process. Adding Swimlanes to your map helps your diagram represent your data clearly. For a more detailed explanation of Swimlanes view our video below:
Steps to add Swimlanes:
- Go to your journey map.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the screen to view all steps in your map.
- Click Structure.
- Enter the Swimlane name and the type of Swimlane you want. In Cubb we have 7 types of Swimlanes you can choose from Emotion, Emotion for Persona, Text, Quote, Image, Persona, and Document Upload.
- Click the Add Swimlane button and it will be added to the map.
How to Edit/Hide/Delete Swimlanes
- Go to "Structure"
- To delete, click the trash bin icon on the left sidebar.
- To hide, click the eye icon on the sidebar.
- To edit a Swimlane click the text box and an icon pencil will show that you can edit the Swimlane.
- To move Swimlanes, hover your mouse on the 3 dots to the left of the Swimlane name. Click and hold, then drag and drop the Swimlane to the desired position.