Account Security (Password)
Your account protection is our top priority and we strongly suggest updating your credentials once in a while. Sometimes we need to reset or change a password. If you lose or forget your password, here's an easy way to reset it:
- Go to this link: https://dashboard.cubb.app/login
- Click the forgot password link.
Type your email address and click the reset password button. Please make sure that you will see the message above the page that the reset instructions have been sent to your email.
Check your email and if the email has not appeared in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
5. Once you have found the email, open and click the reset password. A new window will appear to enter your new password.
Here's how to change or edit your password.
- Login to your account.
- Click the photo thumbnail on the top right-hand corner on the dashboard screen, as shown below.
3. Click "Change password" from the left side panel
4. Enter your old password and then the new one.
5. Click the "Change password" button. Once done, the new password will take effect immediately.